"Little fuss. Lots of flavor. We busy people love that!"
The book has already sold more than 5 million copies, so we didn't
want to spoil it! We have only added a few enhancements to this
original cookbook in the wildly claimed Fix-It and Forget-It
- Brand New: 100 new recipes for slow cookers.
- Brand New: "Prep Time," "Cooking Time," and "Ideal Slow-Cooker
Size" are included for each recipe.
- Brand New: 4 pages of basic and very helpful "Extra Information":
Brand New: 1 page of "Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker: a
Friendly, Year-Round Appliance."
- "Substitute Ingredients for When You're in a Pinch"
- "Equivalent Measurements"
- "Kitchen Tools and Equipment You May Have Overlooked"
- "Assumptions about Ingredients in Fix-It and Forget-It
Cookbook, Revised and Updated"
Brand New: Additional tips and tricks for making the most of your
slow cooker, spread throughout the book.
Brand New: A second color -- a rich purple -- for recipe titles,
contributors' names and addresses, the words "Tip" and "Variation," and
the numbered instruction steps.
Brand New: The drawings on the opening pages of chapters and the
spot illustrations throughout.
Brand New: 1 page of tip-in color, right inside the front cover.
Brand New: 2 pages of review excerpts to position the original
book's success, immediately following the tip-in page of color.
Revised: An improved Index!
Revised: A personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis
Revised: Good's personal comments and voice throughout the
We've learned a lot since the original Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook
first quietly appeared. Now you and your customers can benefit with
this new edition of the beloved favorite -- Fix-It and Forget-It
Cookbook REVISED and UPDATED!
pub date: 2010-05-01 | paperback | 9781561486854